These photos show the South Orange Village Hall, located at the corner of South Orange Avenue and Scotland Road. Built in 1894, it is Essex County's oldest Municipal Building. Village offices are temporarily located across South Orange Avenue, and Board of Trustees meetings take place at the South Orange Performing Arts Center.
Send story ideas, letters to the editor, and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter - @PlaceNJ
Like us on Facebook - Essex County Place
Click here to advertise on PlaceNJ.com, starting at just $49.